Do you have an eye for quality? Does every detail of a printing job have to be perfect before you’ll release it to your client? Do you take it personally when a job isn’t the best it can be? Do you like working with customers daily, where the job is never the same two days in a row? If so, you may have just found your dream career.
Allegra Marketing / Print / Mail is seeking a top performer to add to its customer service department. You will be responsible for communicating with our clients and sales team. You will make sure job specifications are clearly and completely entered. You will coordinate with the production team to make sure the client’s needs and wishes are understood and followed. And, of course, you’ll make sure the job is done on time and done to perfection.
We are a 30+ year old Marketing / Print / Mail company; the position is at our facility in Helena, MT. Our customers are top-level businesses that trust us to be dependable, delivering their printing and mailing projects on time and as quoted. They expect us to manage their projects with attention to detail and frequent communication regarding the status of the project. Our customers expect us to work with them rather than for them.
The successful applicant will be comfortable working with Windows-based PC’s, Apple computers and be more than competent using MS Word and Excel. Experience with the PrintSmith or other point-of-sale system’s is a plus.
You will be assisting our clients, both conventional and those using our internet sites, so a patient and professional telephone attitude is a must.
We’re a “Can Do!” kind of organization. Our mission is to deliver effective marketing strategies produced from a solid understanding and concerted interest in our customer’s business goals.
- Communicate with clients on the phone, email, fax and sometimes in person.
- Write up estimates or job orders on [PrintSmith], our point-of-sale system.
- Assist Daily with quick turn copy and production needs of customers.
- Ensure estimates are captured and turned into invoices.
- Process orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize workflow and coordinate with the production team to meet clients’ deadlines.
- Attend to clients and immediately address any complaints and concerns, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Promote new opportunities for existing accounts, as well as follow up on leads for potential clients.
- Any and all other duties and responsibilities or job functions as required by your supervisor.
- Able to manage telephone calls professionally and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficient and up-to-date on new technology. Knowledge of common application programs such as MS Office, PageMaker, Illustrator or PhotoShop is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent or working toward a degree in Business and or Communications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service.
- Experience in digital printing/copying industry preferred.
- You must be organized, neat and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Self-starter, able to work independently at times and within a team.
- Must be proactive in satisfying client needs.
- Must be flexible, a go-getter and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule (Internship and or PT positions)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) and Profit sharing
- Exciting team-based environment working with the best people in the industry utilizing some of the latest technology.
If you’re up to the challenge and would like to join the most advanced marketing / print / mail company in Helena, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle direct at 406-449-2971.